How it's like during festive seasons at where I live.

Monday, December 31, 2007






What happened at Gurney Drive during the Christmas Countdown.












Shame on you lala zhais and lala muis, this just disgraces Malaysia, a lot.

"Malaysia is a very nice country to celebrate christmas."
Yea it is, when you're a teenager or young adult with toilet paper for brains.
They sprayed the driver's side of the car! How in the world can the driver see?
If the driver didn't expect his windscrene to get sprayed, and drove at quite a fast speed (even though I kinda doubt that cause they're so many damn people at Gurney Drive during celebrations), surely will hit a random stupid person running around.
And sometimes, when people are really desperate to get away from Gurney Drive, they'll walk on the cars.
Yes, WALK ON CARS.










1.They came.



2.They partied.



3.They spray.



4.They kena from police.









But there were too many youngsters... The police car ended up being gang banged.
Poor dudes, they have my sympathy. And yet today New Year's eve still gotta work and clean up after those ah beng, ah seng, and ah lians.
I'm just gonna stay at home and count down to myself until midnight while listening to Avenged Sevenfold. They shall be my inspiration for 2007. And I shall be at peace for 2007.
I will study hard and somehow get all As for PMR.
I will do all my homework and stop being a lazy ass.
I will somehow be top 10 in my class. (Somehow, just watch me.)
I will reduce my time on the computer and stop being obsessed with youtube and I shall not play any computer games or MMORPGs.
And most of all, I shall not break my promise or I'll have to eat shit (literally, as in shit from your ass) for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a year of my life when I'm 16.
Happy New Year!
Less than 3 hours and it will be a New Year for me and there will be some new hope.

0 comments: