Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's Chinese New Year and it's currently 4:07 in the morning.
And I lack skittles to put in with my beer and shandy.

This year I'm not really in a celebration mood... I don't know why.
I just wanna sleep all day.

And wtf is happening to My Chemical Romance?! I mean seriously wtf. It's been about 7 months since they had a single! 7 freaking months! And I honestly don't really like The Black Parade. It gets old fast and the concept albums are just... kinda annoying after awhile.
I really prefered Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. They still had a harder edge to them back then. Now it's just gothic pop. Freaking gothic pop. And Three Cheers had a good concept to the album, not just some "guy dying to hell and revisiting his past" thingy.
Whatever I guess, I think I've just grown out of them. I've become more different in choosing music and they've changed their music into a more gothic sound.


Anyways, back to the chinese new year topic. I'm sleepy and I haven't finished my origami rat thinggys.... And I can't find a pair of scissors anywhere...
I better sleep soon since it's 4:17 in the morning already.

0 comments: