Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Why am I just so... STUPID sometimes?!
I accidentally transferred the half done photoshop page to this pendrive which has all the pictures I need to complete the page, and I passed it to Shu Yong.
Great.

Actually no, I passed it to Lai Zhu. Hope she didn't pass it to Shu Yong yet. OH WHY DID I BOTHER TRYING WHEN IT'S HALF DONE?!?! AHHHHH!!!
*shoots self*


Pfffft. Over exaggerating I know. Just bored.
AND I PASSED THE PREFECT WRITTEN TEST! =D
I just got the scary convict-ish interview left!
And then the voting.
And then the probationary-ness.
And then the official prefect-ness!

Seems like a damn long way to go though. =__=

My prefect interview is on Thursday.
And thus have to stay back on Thursday.
Great, no more hope for sleeping in the afternoon.
Which is good really, I want it but I know I shouldn't. So since I'm not getting it, a part of me is actually happy!
Or maybe I just lack so much sleep now that my brain can't even tell when to be happy and when to be angsty.
For the last 4 days. I have not slept for more than 4-5 hours.
AM I AMAZING OR WHAT?! :D

Yes, I'm actually happy that I'm not getting enough sleep. I'm lacking so much sleep I can't even sleep in the car anymore. My brain's getting used to it and now coffee's my regular drink. Coffee is actually more important than air now.

Without air, I die a fast death, usually within 5 minutes max, but without coffee, my brain goes dizzy, malfunctions, I get high, ad then I shall go crazy and then my suffering will be for an eternal lifetime of brain damage. And then slowly die a crazy suffering and torturous death.
At least I get to experience a whole lifetime of asylum living! I would LOVE to study an asylum before I die. How the interior designing is like, what are the facilities, people, scenery, and all that is affecting the condition of its patients.
Ah, psychology, I know nuts about it but whatever, it seems great. Far better than dissecting a brain apart.

And BLAH. My Internet is so slow. Damn my house for being so far from the Stremyx hot spot. Hot spot places far faster by a lot.



I'm having a crisis now. To study, read The Host, or sleep my ass off?
SLEEP.

0 comments: