每当我背对星空...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lu Guang Zhong. I totally recommend songs that are sung by this guy. Even though he looks like a total otaku with zero fashion sense, his voice and guitar skills are still wow.


This song's kinda calming and happy. I think it's my fave.



And this one is so happy. I wanna wake up to this kinda song.



His singing skills are kinda scary. Even though he's an imitation of Vitas... I still think Vitas looks cuter. If only Vitas would stop with his lame techno/electronica concept costumes...



Kinda rock-ish. But still it's good.



It seems that the story of this guy is, he got hit by a bus and was in critical condition. But then he seemed to have miraculously healed and he picked up playing guitar.
The accident seemed to have left him with crazy musical skills and the inability to wear proper pants and sock and have a decent hair cut. But yeah, his music compensates for the lack of fashion sense.

0 comments: