Antique Bakery

Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh god I've just finished watching Antique Bakery and... =DDDD

It makes me so happy and I really wanna bake something now. Maybe I should embrace my inner girly girl and go bake some ganache or whatever weird opera cake they were talking about in the movie. But damn ganache is just not my level. -__- I haven't even tried cake with proper chocolate whipped cream yet. I bought some whipped cream milk already but I haven't used it, wonder if it's expired yet. xD



I usually don't do this but it's hard not to swoon at a movie with random hot korean and french guys that bake things that look so cute. And don't be fooled by that trailer, the gay scenes aren't really that much. I personally think the cakes are the best thing though cause god they look so nice they could kick Secret Recipe's ass with just 1 attempt.

Sigh. Today has definitely started off on a good note. =)

0 comments: