(another) to do list.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am a...

LAZY ASS.


It's been like what, 2 months since I've last updated?
PMR was a reasonable excuse not to blog, but like it's over so yeah, I better get my ass off the bed.

Anyways, imma making this a to do list so it's much convenient and easier.

TO DO's
1. Bake.
Omg I've baked and eaten so much chcocolate cake and cookies I think my shit would come out as chocolate cake and cookies.
Oh wait... They already do.

2. Learn how to connect external speakers to a laptop
...and at the same time learn wtf is a Male RCA Adapter.
http://www.avcable.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=RCA-ADAPTER-MALE
Holy shit on a stick. I just googled it and THIS came out. Wtf is the difference between male and female adapters anyways?! Ah shoot me I need Steve Jobs or Bill Gates as my secreatary.

3. Blood-ify some stuff for halloween.
Red food colouring? Check. (red food colouring is used because it's harder to remove off clothes and will require a few times of washing to remove, thus making it more realistic. Cause real blood stains clothes?) Screwed up sanity? Check. Easy-to-blood-ify clothes? Umm... umm... umm... No. Most of my clothes are black. Shit.

4. Make a straightjacket.


Yes hell I'm trying to make THIS. Well actually no. I'm just sewing longer sleeves and finding some sort of buckle to connect them sleeves and then sewing another random buckle-belt thingy somewhere. I'm making a black one though cause white clothes I have none.

5. Find my Sims 2 expansion packs.
YESH I ARE NERD. LEAVE ME ALONE.

6. Buy a scorpion.
The pet store is at Bukit Bendera! Just nidda find some random day and hitchhike's Seetha's Dad's car and imma get a friggin scorpion.
(Edit: Oh shit omg they need so much care and even a tank like thingy to keep them in with a heat mat?! Wat da... )


Well that's pretty much it. I'm a pretty simple person.


0 comments: