I spy with my little eye... A TAG!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged by... THE BOOGIE MAN!!!
......actully no that was a joke, I was tagged by JessiKok!



Three names you go by: Stupid head, huimin, Lyra

Three screen names you have had:
-Lyra, huimin-ey, feifeiduck

Three physical things you like about yourself:
-my forefivehead, my eyes, and my outer fuck-ness (yes it is physical, you just can't see it. you can FEEL it though.)

Three physical things you DON'T like about yourself:
-dead straight hair that effs the wrong way, my outer eff-ness, and my 2nd toes are longer han my big toes?

Three parts of your heritage:
- mom, dad, and satan

Three things that scare you:
- NO INTERNET. skank face (scares me shitless), and myself.

Three of your everyday essentials:
-sleep, air, daydreams.

Three things you're wearing right now:
- nothing, nothing and nothing. (none of your business to be knowin about me clothes, thank you very much.)

Three of your favourite bands or musical arts (currently):
-silence (the most beautiful sound ever, if only people knew how to STFU.), Big Bang, and random headbang music.

Three of your favourite songs (right now):
-Look Only At My by Tae
-Whatcha Think About That by PCD. (YESH I KNOW! DON'T NIDDA TELL ME!)
-Breakin Dishes by Rihanna

Three things you want in a relationship:
-telekinetic powers
-sleepy time (no one gets between me and my naps, no one.)
-skittles

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
-Hair. No denying that. I love hair.
-boxers. >_>
-randomness

Three of your hobbies:
-Sleeping
-shitting
-anything.

Three thing you wanna do really badly right now:
-Study finish my geography and history.
-Read finish my Berita Harian newspaper. (I damn hate reading malay. So susah one.)
-get magical powers to heal the ulcer in my THROAT!

Three careers you're considering/considered before:
-psychologist (definitely. No other way to express my fashizzle except this career.)
-ventriloquist
-surgeon (cut people up! =D)

Three places you wanna go on vacation:
-Italy
-Venice
-Amsterdam

Three things you want to do before you die:
-psychologist.
-find a Juicy Couture store and bow down before my god.
-shave my head, AGAIN. Part of it anyways, i want some stripes.

Three ways that you are Stereotypical a girl/guy:
- I think too much. Chicks just think too much.
-Too over emotional sometimes. It pisses me off. Just a teeny tiny bit and I be moody liao.
-I think Megan Fox is hawt hawwwtttt man.

Four people that you would like to see take this quiz now:
- And I shan't spare Susian just cause I can.
- Laizhu. Just cause she's an eff always online.
- hooiping. DETER HER FROM STUDIES SO THE PMR RATE IS LOWER SO WE IMBECILES CAN GET HIGHER GRADES!
-Vivi! She pokes me.

0 comments: