1 Good Thing About Twilight.

Friday, December 4, 2009

The single good thing to come out from the Twilight saga. How come I never noticed this before?! Oh god maybe I've been ignoring it too much.

Well anyways, click HERE for all the LOL-tastic goodness. This guy is a genius with words and a website.


A quote from the post to talk you into believing me...

"The baby in Bella's belly starts growing incredibly fast. And it starts hurting Bella, as each kick it gives has the super strength of a vampire behind it. As it grows, Bella gets sicker, and then the good stuff starts. The baby kicks so hard it breaks Bella's ribs and then severs her spine. Are you imagining Kristen Stewart wearing a fake pregnancy belly and pretending to have been suddenly crippled by her own fetus? Because I am and it's making me laugh and laugh and laugh."


Well random Devin dude, YOU making me laugh and laugh and laugh. Oh god my stomach almost broke in half laughing. This guy, hilarious. This quote ain't doing him justice. He works better in paragraphs and posts.

0 comments: