3 topics, 1 retard.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

This post just reveals my stupidity. I'm making this because I'm shameless and want to wallow in all that is shunned upon. I can so I will.

1. I think I just realised that I may be the messiest person alive.
My room is a complete shithole, I'm actually able to sleep on crap and sometimes I can't even see my floor.
And a picture (wow, I'm amazed too) to show how serious this is:



... and that's just part of it.
The laptop's the cleanest part cause I actually need to life it up sometimes.

2. I pick up random hobbies.
Okay first the baking, then it was the origami, now it's the crocheting. I have got to stop before I become a cat lady on drugs.
...but how can you resist THIS?!



(unicorn bear from HERE. Random picture owner pls do not kill me, I just like your teddy.)

3. I baked and will bake somemore cookies for Christmas.
Anyone want some? =D I need someone, anyone to finish them. I got cinnamon oatmeal, ginger cookies and sugar cookies. (Sugar cookies are just plain cookies really. Don't be fooled by that "sugar" name. I hate excessive sugar.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not quite sure why you needed to use the slur retard.

eternally4ever said...

(From wiktionary, choose 1 of the definitions that you think fits my condition.)
Retarded
Adjective

1. Delayed in development.

retarded growth

2. (slang) Of a person, having mental retardation.
3. (slang) By extension, of a person or thing, stupid; senseless; irrational.
4. (slang) Under the influence of alcohol.



I know my mistakes in life and yet I'm not correcting them. Why? Reason 1, shameless. Reason 2, retardation.