*groan*

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm supposed to be doing some Physics work for tuition in about 2 hours but god, thinking about how much I lack time now just prompted me to do this post.

I miss the holidays. A whole month of doing nothing and absolutely nothing at all except for sleeping. There was the other daily needs like shitting, eating, drinking and etc, but sleep consumed the most time.

And now I'm busy like fuck. =/ I know others have more shit than me to do like school projects, tuition and extra-curricular stuff but I have never felt so DROWNED before in all this responsibility. So excuse me a little, I'm a first timer.

I spent the whole of yesterday sleeping. Sleeping my ass off cause I know once the week starts it's gonna be hectic again, and I'm gonna miss my bed so much I'd wanna fuck it.

0 comments: