Ke$ha

Saturday, January 2, 2010




(Btw her name is pronounced as cash-sha. Telling the world cause I had some issues in pronouncing it too.)


I've been drowning myself shamelessly in pop, and I fucking love it. I feel kinda dirty and guilty but screw that shit, I love these songs.



Your Love is My Drug. In my opinion, it ties with Blah Blah Blah feat. 3OH!3 as the best tracks off her album.

Her album isn't even physically released yet and I freaking love it.

A lot of people are comparing her with Gaga but seriously? I think they're really different. Gaga's pop is avant garde-ish by being weird in a good way, while Ke$ha's is traditional electropop with less electro and MASSIVE pop.


Having a serious guilty pleasure here, I think I'll leave the shame in another uhh... 1 year?
Until her next album comes out.

0 comments: