原来你什么都不要

Saturday, January 3, 2009

This is kinda sudden/unexpected/random but omg to think I almost waste a minute and a half watching the whole thing. (I only watch 20 seconds, front 10 seconds, back 10 seconds and I know the whole video's content.)




FAHRENHEIT SUCKS.

And the thing is... Are they even cute?! Wtf are 80% of girls aged 10-14 that know chinese BLIND DEAF AND BLIND?!

I honestly love this song and today suddenly at 4am in the morning the last line of the chorus suddenly popped into my mind and I couldn't sleep because it kept bugging me so I had to find the song.

When the song came out I think I was only about 5 and hell I didn't know a single word of chinese but I loved it. :D
And so after a few years I heard it randomly at times and I didn't know the title but I had this huge 99% correct suspicion that the title was the same as the last line in the chorus.

And I was right. (Well 1 word isn't in there but it doesn't really matter eh? I said 99% already)

And so today I finally found myself the worst version of this song.
And the best version of this song is by Jam Hsiao: (Yes I know, weird name.)




The guy's uncharismatic, shy, awkward, and seems totally geek-ish but... damn good voice. I think I melted.

0 comments: