How high is your sky?

Monday, January 12, 2009

La da da da da da da da da dum
La da da da da da dum


Boy In A Rock And Roll Band - The Pierces


If only it was Summer now and I'm in front of a non polluted beach, this song would fit perfectly.
It is Summer all year round in Msia but currently it's freezing. Freezing. As in crazy strong winds that causes me not to on the air conditioning.

I would prefer the air conditioning on really. When it's on the stupid mosquitoes won't bite the blood outta me. I could cover myself under my blanket but my blanket was just washed yesterday and I hate clean blankets. Hate. I love my scent. Okay not many people may agree with this but I still love my scent. Stupid detergent.

So I can't cover myself with my blankey. ='(

And the mosquitoes are savages. Savages I tell you! Thus I only slept at 3am yesterday. And I woke up at 5am because I accidentally set my alarm an hour too early. Ha ha. It's so funny I'm twitching. -_-


Ah whatever. Not much meaning complaining now. I hate complainers anyways so no meaning to become something I hate.


Anyways, let's cut the crap. And get on with the bullshit in my life.

1. Tuitions are not arranged yet. Why does everyone tuition start at 8pm?!
2. My mom is gonna be M.I.A. until Friday.
3. My homework is starting to pile up. Very little, but yes it is. After I clean it, it just starts piling up again!
4. I still don't have my domokun pencil case yet.
5. Oh god my fangs are giving me ulcers cause I got all 4 teeth behind the fangs pulled out for my braces. Vampires are a bunch of bullshit. They wouldn't survive a day with these ulcers.
6. I want my Gossip Girl Season 2 stupid limewire. Work! (Yes I watch GG. I am guilty as charged. Shoot me if you may.)
7. I want my Sex and The City season ALL OF THEM. I need to go Batu Feringghi to get them but I don't think I'll be going there for some time. (Yes I watch Sex and the City too.)
8. I need to put some time aside to finish my 5 seasons of Nip/Tuck. I would watch it regularly but it's so damn explicit my parents would puke up their hopes of their only daughter after they see it. And my laptop's DVD player has a serious screw lose.
9. Adobe Flash Player is screwing on me. Again.
10. Everyday feels like a lousy Monday. What happened to the Fridays?


Nothing much. Just wrote this thing to let me think properly for awhile. My head's been off the ground lately.

0 comments: