I can't care to put a proper title.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Listening to : Nothing Lasts Forever by Maroon 5
Mood : A little bit confused


Take a deep breath.
...
...
Let it out.

Nope that is not a calming exercise or CPR.
That is a sigh. A sigh of surrender.

My photoshop skills are lacking lately. Very lacking. All I've done is retouching on sheep photographs and flipping it around and make the copyrights clear again so I don't get sued.

=/

I used to be able to stay up until 5am in the morning squinting at some dumb tutorial written by an amateur to use it as inspiration.
But now at 5am in the morning I'm staring at smut 'educational subjects' and stupid videos on youtube or just mindless articles.

Is it procrastination, the thief of time? Or is it laziness? Inspiration? Anger? Sadness? Happiness? Forgetfulness?

It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance? ~Ronald Reagan



Emotions played a part in inspiring me. But emotions also play a bigger part in killing me metaphorically.


Apathy.

So that's what I'm feeling that caused me to be this way. Apathy is the state of Nirvana for some, but for people like me it's just a chore, a bad habit, a stupid emotion.

I always thought that my emotions reflect my thinking. And I always liked to imagine my flow of thinking in font types. Happy is curls, sad is Anywhere But Home, ecstatic is A Charming Font.
(Curls, Anywhere But Home and A Charming Font is all font names by the way if you didn't notice or know.)
Whenever I'm apathetic my brain thinks in Font size 10 Arial black font.
Normal. Dead. Uncaring.

Sigh.

I'm not moody or sad. I just... don't know.


I can't even care to finish this blog post......

0 comments: