Saturday, January 10, 2009

Listening to:



=D

D=


School started and I'm a tad busy. I'm kinda happy really that I got things to do so I can unglue my ass to the bed, but I'm feeling the anxiety of pre-stress so that's kinda... frustrating I guess.

I can't really explain it in words. It's just emotions really.

Well anyways, I need to find some tuitions. It's all a big jumble now and I kinda regret not arranging it earlier but I know my faults, so don't repeat it into my ear.

I think I got Physics and Chemistry tuition sorted out now so it's pretty okay. There are a few flaws in the Physics and Chemistry tuition but I guess I have to brush it off.
Add maths tuition I think I should join 2? Just cause I'm too paranoid?
Still haven't found a decent Malay tuition not too far away yet though. Most of them in Bayan Lepas or Batu Mertajam or something. -__-
And should I take Accounts? O_o Are extra subjects a good move? What about ETS, English literature, blah blah etc etc.

*headache*

Sigh. I hope I manage to sort it all out before February. My life's very off track right now.




But I guess I still got time to be a nerd... So I need to...

Get this book!

Rant by Chuck Palahniuk




Oh wait there's another one:

Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk. It's about some death cult or something. Not sure but a lot of reviews say it's quite a good read.



I love Chuck Palahniuk's style of writing so I think I should get these.



AND OMFGASM.



=O


ohdeargoddomokunpencilcasebemine

I first saw it in New World Park's Nice Day but I was skeptical about it. And now the more I think about it, the more I love it. I found one almost like it in Prangin's Nice Day but it was FLAT so I almost bought it but Seetha talked me out of it while saying something about McDonalds.

=( It's as if I don't have a part of my soul without it.






The bag is optional but nevertheless it's still worth a 5 second OMFGASM.

0 comments: