Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jeffree Star punched a woman cause she was throwing piss and bottles at him/her.


If you throw shit at a performer at Pride, you deserve to have either your nuts or ovaries torn out and set on fire. The next best thing is to have your face punched in, which is exactly what Jeffree Star did when he finished his set. As it was ending, yet another piece of crap got chucked at him. One of his dancers pointed out who it was and Star flew like fucking Superman over the crowd railing and punched the chick who did it in the face.
Yup, Jeffree Star punched a woman. If I was in his position, I'd have done the same thing. There's absolutely no excuse for what she was doing, and what she got wasn't even enough of a payback. MuchMusic videographer Barb Milner told me it was "the most 'punk' thing [she'd] seen in years."
And even after all that, Jeffree Star stuck around to sign autographs for his fans, where a lot of other performers would've stormed off in a huff and told their managers to go fuck Toronto. Like him, hate him, or just be indifferent about him, he's a class act all around.
Jeffree Star is officially my new effing idol. I shall idolize him/her. Not of the transvestite part but the sheer i-shall-stand-up-for-myself-and-punch-a-bitch-if-she-fucks-with-me attitude. Freaking PRICELESS.
















Do you believe this is a guy turned into a girl? Well, I do. His back seems nicer than his face actually. I don't really like his pink eyebrows, they just seem kinda... wrong?

And oh yeah, just to scream my unhappiness...


I DON'T WANT JOEL MADDEN TO BE MARRIED TO NICOLE RICHIE.

















Joel Madden, one of the greatest rock stars ever, has to marry a spoiled, richass, brat-bitch. ( And she's rumoured to have Joel's child, so we can't kill her since she's having a rock god's child inside of her...)

Actually, to be frank, I don't really like Good Morning Revival too much. I HATE Keep Your Hands Off My Girl. I really like the intro guitar riff and the falsetto, but the lyrics are too repetitive and have no meaning watsoever. I miss their old songs, whether is it I Just Wanna Live or Lifestyles Of The Rich And The Famous.

*sigh* Miss the old times. People always change I guess.



And to scream out my happiness!

Davey Havok of AFI is the sexiest male vegan of the year!!!




I actually wanted Jepha to win... but hey, Davey isn't too bad either.

It took AFI 15 years to get into mainstream, and Davey is enjoying the spotlight like hell. he deserves it man. I loved their Dork cd cover. Real funny. Can't seem to find it now though, wiki just HAD to make it disappear.

And that's all that I need to scream out to the world.




0 comments: