Going... green?

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Call me insane but maybe, maybe, maybe.... I wanna be a vegetarian.


(I don't agree with all of the reasons, but I do agree with most.)



And if you're pro-non-vegan then I suggest don't read this. I don't wanna unintentionally piss people off.

I can easily give up fried chicken.
I don't really like pork.
I hate most seafoods.
I'm not picky when it comes to veggies. (Bitter gourds and brinjals could go die though.)


The problems I will have to go through though if I wanna be vegetarian are:
1. Not enough nutrition.
Even if I drink a gallon of soya milk a day I will still lack in Protein.
Only way to get Iron is to eat foods that make you fart a lot (beans).
Only way to get vitamin B12 in enough amounts is by cheating vegetarianism eating supplements.

2. Eating out will be as hard as finding Michael Jackson alive.
How many restaurants actually bother putting out a vegetarian section?
And McDonald's doesn't have vege-burgers no more. Well at least in Penang.

3. Have to give up current foods that I like.
My salmon. My milkshakes. My muffins. D=



So a good solution will be...
being a lacto-ovo-vegetarian.

Yes to drinking milk and eating eggs. Definite no-no to eating salmon though. (... but salmon's expensive anyways so better don't eat?)

Okay this requires some thinking...

0 comments: