(almost) New Year's Resolutions!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Okay I know it's kinda late to post this but I SWEAR I did them before the year ended! 
...
...Okay stop shooting me with sceptical lasers, they hurt man. My lies have feelings too, you know!

[Oh and totally random but I think sceptical (british spelling) beats skeptical (american spelling), cause honestly would you prefer Oktober over October? No? I knew it. No one wants the K to replace the C.]


So anyways, back to the main point, my resolutions. If I do follow these resolutions, I know my future will  definitely be more certain and I won't spend the rest of my life flipping fries at McD's or cleaning toilets.




1. Stop procrastinating important things.
Note the word IMPORTANT.
Important things include: homework that is being assigned by a bitch teacher, folios, studying, tuition shiz, and form 4 revision.
The other things that I should do, but they're optional are: sleeping (more than 6 hours), daydreaming, using PPS, using StumbleUpon, using Facebook, and anything and everything that includes electronics ...can go screw themselves. I WILL prioritize AND carry them out.


2. Stop sleeping so much.

This isn't much of an issue to most people, but most people don't exactly sleep when they're bored. Well I do that, and I love it. 
...But it's bad so yeah, stop, I know. Not an easy task so I plan to take it one step at a time by forcing myself to sleep by a schedule. 


3. Do not get enticed by decadence.
No matter how appealing vodka, sleeping at weird times, procrastinating, getting drunk, and not doing anything is, nothing beats getting a good paycheck. 

0 comments: