Compilations of Insanity. Enjoy.

Friday, November 14, 2008

This is a bullshit list I made for what I'm going to do after PMR when I'm bored and high.
I plan to push myself to the edge of sanity and life itself.
Ah fuck it. I'll jump off. Easier.

note: I'll be updating this spot regularly. Cause y'know, it ain't that easy to die man.

1. Make alchohol ice cubes.
I shall steal my dad's carlsberg and pour them into ice cube box thing and put a skittle in each and every one.
:D Oh yesh. And if I really can't stand them, I'll just give them to my dog.
Insane rating: 3/10

2. Buy 1 cinema ticket but watch 10 movies.
I'll buy a cheapass pass at 6 bucks, go into the cinema, watch my movie, go toilet, and then go to next one. And if I'm really scared that the cinema ushers will bust my ass, I shall leave 10 minutes beforehand to the toilet and hide my ass there.
Insane rating: 7/10 (higher rating cause got chance of being caught by authorities)

3. Squeeeezzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cash outta family and go shopping spree at queens, prangin and maybe times square.
Need about 700 bucks. Have to start saving now. Gonna buy all the bullshit I need for next few years.
Insane rating: 1/10

4. Go genting with jooling again and get into outdoor park without paying.
Holy shit my friends got in once for about 4 hours without paying and they climbed back out. Fucking crazy.
Insane rating: 8/10 (can kena catch by police?)

5. Learn how to cook.
At least learn how to fry an egg gua.
Insane rating: Infinite. (can burn my house)

6. Make sugar coated apples.
Last time I attempted to sugar water thing, THIS was the result:



Oh dear God. Yes I did do that. And yes it is made totally out of sugar and water. I got hell from my mom for this.
Insane rating: 6/10 (1. Can burn house. 2. Can kill microwave. Eh wait, I already killed my microwave.)

7. Burn any PMR related books.
Or maybe not. I should recycle them and save the earth, burning only encourages a carbon dioxide increase.
Insane rating:0/10 (it's kinda expected.)

8. Shave my head. Get stripes.
Holy bucket of water. I did this before but stupid me forgot to take a pic.




And let's do it again shall we? :D

Insane rating: 5/10 (mom's gonna scream at me at the hair saloon I swear)


9. Dye my hair.

Preferably lime shit green. I would go for just normal shit green but normal shit green would look like moss on my head, so lime puke seems like a better choice.

Insane rating: 4/10 (meh. it's nothing.)


10. Find a jumpsuit and dress up as Bruce Lee.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-CHA!
You know what? I'll take that back.

Insane rating: fuck no/10























0 comments: