Urban Dictionary

Thursday, November 20, 2008

www.urbandictionary.com

Possibly the best dictionary ever made. I think it even beats wiki.
You ask why? Well, see for yourself.

A few examples:
(Whatever that's in italics and green is an example of the usage of that word in a sentence. )


1. Faux five

When you're about to high five someone, and your hands are just about to hit, then the other high-fiver quickly moves their hand away leaving you with a non-returned air five... you dork.

"I had just gotten a new job and turned to give Amy a high five to celebrate my coolness, and she quickly dodged my hand leaving me with a faux five. I then felt very un-cool."


2. The royal we.
A social offense that can be called out when one is being falsely spoken for.

"God, we got so plastered last night."
"The royal we. I had a vodka tonic and called it quits. You got so shitfaced you puked on my jacket and then attempted to fornicate with it."
"Good times. We have fun."
"Go fuck a blender."

(btw, fornicate=fuck.)


3.Lego hair
A particularly shitty male haircut in which the sides cover the ears and the hair appears to be "snap on".

"Cha Chi hadn't had a haircut in weeks. When he showed up it looked like he had lego hair."


4. Manicorn
A mythical male creature who is successful (read: pursuing his passion and can pay his electric bills/rent), funny, chivalrous, masculine (read: not chauvinistic), adventurous, artistic (read: not suicidal).
See any John Cusack film (or Chuck Klosterman's witty commentary on Fake Love in Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Pops), any romantic comedy where the flawed guy comes through in the end...

"Where is my manicorn? I keep going out with all these losers!"

"Too bad I settled when I got married, I just met my manicorn."


5. Suck it

A term used by the legendary wrestling group, the D-Generation-X, which is often used to imply that you want someone to put their mouth on your dick and suck it like a lollipop.

"Hey everyone! We got two words for ya...
SUCK IT!!!!!"


6. Connectile Dysfunction

1. The inability to gain or maintain an internet connection.
2. The inability to print, email, or get to the internet.

"My computer had connectile dysfunction (CD) yesterday, so I couldn't check my email. "



You want more words?
Go check up urban dictionary then.

0 comments: