Where have all the smart people gone?!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Photobucket

On usual occasions I wouldn't give a flying fuck about GSC's bad movie choices, but holy shit on a stick, when I searched the entire movie list and didn't see a single trace of Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist...

(WTF. WHY DON'T YOU SHOW NICK AND NORAH. I WANT NICK AND NORAH. EVEN LEZSAY LOHAN LIKE NICK AND NORAH. NICK AND NORAH! NICK AND NORAH!)

Fuck. I couldn't stand twilight bitchlight no more.


It seems at every inch and corner I look at this movie I just find a goddamn flaw.

1. I actually like the actress playing Bella.
She was that chick from Zathura. I liked her. Now she's playing a twat character, Bellabitch. Thank you MTV, for killing everything I have ever liked.

2. Eddiepuss.
Who's playing Eddiepuss other than... Ah, Cedric Fuckerry.
Annoying as ever in Harry Potter, and will be at least a few million folds more annoying in bitchlight as the 'omgsohawt, dazzlin, bradpittreincarnate, richerthanbillgates' Edward Cullen, better known as, Eddiepuss.

3. The makers, MTV.
I hate you, hate you, hate you, hate you, hate you, hate you, MTV.
HATE. (American MTV btw, no offence to MTV of other countries, even though most of them suck the same anyways. Don't ask why I hate, I just do. )

4. The fangirls.
Maybe the most terrifying of all species of human. The fangirl resides in deep dark corners and pays regular respect and prays often to their god, Eddiepuss. The fangirl is renowned for having terrifying abilities to scream, pounce, and obsess. If meeting a fangirl, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT, offend their god. (Though you may roll your eyes continuously and snicker quietly. You can mock their divine one safely behind their backs.) If bitten by a fangirl, please report to the authorities or you will get hideous rabies on your buttcrack and will suddenly developed a serious case of hepatitise Z.




Edit: I finally found 1 single good part of bitchlight, Jacob Black. Sharkboy seemed to have grew. And yes, his character is as annoying as fuck cause he's a big pussy in the book/movie for obsessing over Bella like a lil puppy dog. BUT! He's hot and he actually has a nice tan. Hmm... tans.
And just a lil picture here to get what I mean...




This proves a fact, people do not need to dazzle under the sun, have infinite amounts of money, and be 100+ years old to look hot. (And can't eddiepuss get a tan?! A fake tan!! Y'know, the one Paris Hilton uses. He's loaded enough to get one anyways. )

0 comments: