Hmm... donuts.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Listening to Rule The World by Take That
Mood - Half drunk.

An optimist sees the doughnut whereas a pessimist see the hole, but I see... J. Co.
So what does that make me?

That makes me a Penangite hating all you damn KL-ers out there cause u assholes get to eat rings of sweet bliss.



Meet Hazel Dazzle, my very first (and favorite) doughnut of all the doughnuts in the world. This baby will beat Eddiepuss at dazzling ANYTIME.

Stupid KL-ers.




But anyways, it's 4am in the morning and I'm still blogging which means...

I am high on good music.




Now go listen. This song is amazing man. Has this calming feel to it and a weird way. I love M-Flo. =D

And this one from M-Flo features BoA:



M-Flo to me is like Epik High, just japanese.

And another random video input into this blog post, Ganguros, the panda-lalas of Japan:



Paint marker as eyeliner. O__o And omg that girl's fiance is a MOP.

0 comments: