Commercials, my imaginary best friend. =)

Friday, November 21, 2008

WTF. IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS!

It's 3am in the morning and I come across THIS:







3 words: WHAT. DA. *beep*.

And O_o.
It is so vulgar. But funny.





And omg lol this one:



This one's quite funny too. Saw it when I was 12 or so.



For the people that really hate their own family O__o:



Not funny, maybe the most annoying advertisement I've seen though. This is one REALLY good way to advertise your company, book a 30 second commercial space and repeat company's name for abt 15 times in total:



A thai beer commercial, good acting:



OMG I THINK I DON'T HAVE A FEAR OF CLOWNS NO MORE. Wtf why are they not in Malaysia?!
If they're Ronald's son and daughter, omg their mom must be Megan Fox:





You like the Kinder Chocolate Eggs? Then watch this and never eat one again:



Wow. These are some noodles. O__o:



HOLY SHIT THIS ONE IS THE BEST XD:



Lol the trannies, another reason why I love thai commercials:



Hate children:



LOL:



Thais should be known for their commercials too, not just trannies:



The guy's gonna die alone with 27 cats and happy meal:



Shit man this one damn unexpected and good:



Omg I love commercials. =)
I think I'm gonna be sent to hell for laughing and staring at these videos.

0 comments: