Form 3 sucks.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My 15 year old life is rotting away, because of the stupid Malaysian Ministry of Education.
Damn you.

I've got folios stacked to Pluto, oral tests, PMR, homework, and personal problems.

Folios can be done somehow.
Oral tests can be passed.
PMR can be studied.
Homework will just take effort and time.
Personal problems don't really need to be solving since they'll always be there.

But oh my God the burdens that come with these shitty assignments and homework.
I'm supposed to pass up Geography folio this Friday. FTW?!
All I've done for it is... Penghargaan, peta tempat kajian and umm... umm... nothing else?
I can get carta pai and graf done quick I guess since I've got the results. I could borrow Lai Zhu's carta pai thing. I could also do the index.
But what baffles me the most is my geo teacher saying that me and Susian talk shit loads during class.

wtfggghhhhhdddggomgbutbutbutwtfwtfwtffsdfdjskfhjsdfhjs?! WTF?!
We talk alot?! What about the rest of the class?! Susian's out most of the time anyways since she has prefect duties, so that's a lot?! Are you blind or just too lazy to look anywhere else except for the people that sit near the middle?!
Damn, I'm pissed.

I prefer my History teacher more. Loads more.
She helped us to do practically everything, all we had to do was find information. I actually understood that folio.

Portfucklios.


And the results just came in, some of them anyways.
I got 65 for maths.
Yes, 65.
From 100 to 65.
Dear God what's wrong with me?!

History I got 65. Meh. Quite okay I guess.
Not good, but at least I won't die.

Sivic I got 78.
But no one actually gives a flying fuck about sivic.


Ah damn, stress is coming in like a tsunami.
Holidays are coming soon. =D
Just hold on for 3 more days and I'll be fine.

0 comments: