Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's the fourth day of the 2 weeks semester holiday.
And I've been a pig.
And to be honest I couldn't really care. =D

I did the laser birthmark thingy yesterday and it's was pretty okay really. Didn't hurt much but when it was healing omg it was like a bitch! It'll be okay in 3 days or so though. If I can go through this radiation laser thingy killing off my skin pigments pain, I shit as hell can definitely go through piercings and tattoo.

If I get a piercing it'll definitely be a labret (lip) piercing. Just a small hook or barbell ( I think it's called barbell) on the lower lip right in the middle.

labret


If it's a tat and I'm not barred by my job or anything, I'll be a small one on my pinky finger or back of the neck. It should be a tribal scorpion. Or whatever that comes to mind. =)

Scorpion Tattoo

Now this crazy scorpion/music tat on the leg is just gorgeous man. Damn, it's so beautiful. But I don't think mine will be like that, I want something really really simple. Something like this:
scorpion
Yea it should be something like this but not so... fragile looking.

I'm too picky for my own good. But this is a tat! It'll be carved on your skin for good! Unless you plan to laser it off that is.

And what have I been doing all week long?

I have...

1. Read half of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows
Deathly Hallows Avatar
It's pretty boring at the middle actually... I thought I cried to death but actually all I did was sleep to death........zzzzzz.....
The book I got was Lai Zhu's. Couldn't buy it. Wouldn't buy it. It's like 66 bucks for one book I will not read again. No way in hell am I buying it. Even though it does have one hell of a sexy cover.

What do Kanye West, Chris Brown, Kirsten Dunst, David Beckham and me have in common?
Kanye1

2. Got a keffiyeh!
Hell mine is shit green. And I like it!

3. Sleep.
Does sleeping need a description?

And nothing more I guess. Yeah yeah I know I suck at productive things.


And I nidda do my KH work soon, or that bitch teacher will kill me soon enough.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in the world can i buy the "i'm losing my fucking mind" shirt? I want one so bad. Do you know?
Email me if you do, and i'll love you forever haha. abarronfloatsyourboat@yahoo.com or hit me up on my myspace. www.myspace.com/abarronfloatsyourboat