Comp died. Again.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

On a cold and rainy Friday night...
In a lonely house up in the hills...
The devil came...
and...



My computer kena serious virus. -__-


Shit man. I'm currently using the comp without a start menu. And you can't right click. Desktop no shortcuts. And it hangs sometimes when opening some files.



That Lady Gaga pic is my desktop wallpaper btw...

That's how the whole damn thing looks like. The only way I'm actually able to blog and use the internet without a start menu is with 3 beautiful, beautiful buttons:

CTRL ALT DLT.

Goddamit I love these 3 buttons. Tears come into my eyes just thinking of them. What would I do without a task manager?

=')

The world does have hope after all.



On another note, I've done the menu/advertising thingo for canteen day.





Floating holy cuppycake.

HA beat that u ice blenders and nugget makers!

Damn I just noticed it looks so girly and lala. O_o
It's not so neon though after printing. =( And 2 out of the 3 copies were... weird.
But it went well I guess.

And umm...
The real authentic cupcake may umm... *cough* differ slightly *cough*... from the one in the picture. >_>

Well anyways, buy a KUPPYKAKE! 8DDD *flashes retarded 5 year old look*

0 comments: