Where have all the f-ed up cartoons gone?!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Remember the cartoons from when you were little?

Felix the cat?

(God I loved this episode so much I actually remember most of it. I actually can remember the dude with the beard.)



Ren and Stimpy?




God I miss the era of cartoons that were on crack. Current cartoons all make sense. It's no fun anymore. =(

Oh and by the way I'm finding for an episode of Felix where I clearly remember that Felix had like an evil clone of him and his evil clone was inverted.

And there was this other insane cartoon that had a kangaroo(I think, or some other eff-ed up animal with ears) that had this round patch of black and when he stuck it somewhere, it would be a hole through that object. And like he traveled through it or something.

These cartoons have gotta be real. Either that or I was high on M&Ms and sugus when I was 5 until I hallucinated them.


This is real funny and pretty much true.

0 comments: