Dum di da di da di Dum di da di da di

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Photoshop could go kill itself.
Annoying things. =___="

And omg! *insert random trumpet sounds and drum rolls*
I've made the 1st stage of prefect-ness! =D
About 3 more stages to go and I'll be satan's little helper and shall convert everyone into worshipping domo-kun.
MUAHAHAHAHA. My plans will suceed. >=D
Okay. Gotta stop taking so much crack now. Well anyways, now to updates about life.



AHH!!! *runs around in circles* Family photo tomorrow! I don't really know what to wear, guess I'll wear... t-shirt and jeans. No need to say also know liao la.

My aunts want me to wear a dress. =__=

When it snows in hell yahla maybe, too bad hell is still burning and freaking hot.
And damn la. My family damn weird.
I have a cousin who's watching Transformers on 16x fast forward. Whole movie.
She's only watching the comet scenes.
And I love my aunts! They gimme chocolate/strawberries/yakult/everything-to-make-me-fatter-than-I-already-am!
T___T Gonna be damn fat.

One aunt gave me a whole chocolate bunny rabbit. And it has a bell. A freaking bell.
=__=


Joining another Science tuition on Sunday. No more off days for me now. Gonna have to take some random thingy from ShuYong for Edi board after tuition at Gurney. Gotta watch like 5 movies at Gurney. Maybe.

0 comments: