Simple Plan

Friday, June 20, 2008

Listening to: Your Love by Jady
Mood: Sour-ish (I think it's cause of the apple I'm eating)


I never knew this day would come but...
The boys have finally grown up. *sheds happy tear*

The 5 boys that were initially this:



Have became this:



Wow. Just wow. Can't believe they made it this far.


I still remember watching Perfect on MTV (when I still had it anyways, my studies have resulted in non cable tv for 3 or 4 years already.) when I was just a wee little lad of 10 years old and I still remember thinking "I wanna jump on my roof too! =D"



But how time flies eh?
It's been 5 years and the most recent song of theirs I've heard is You Love Is A Lie which is kind of... Unlike them. =(


How does it feel when you kiss
When you know that I trust you?
And do you think about me when he fucks you?
Could you be more obscene?



O__o""

Holy shit what happened to the Simple Plan I once knew?!
The Simple Plan which once complained about how imperfect and sorry they are.
The Simple Plan which once sang that life is unfair.
The Simple Plan which was once... Simple Plan.

The radio censors the 'fucks' but you can still hear the f- and the k- a little bit. Do they actually think that little kids won't be able to recognize it? =___="

I've never loved simple plan like crazy. Heck, I never even bought their albums! (I only downloaded all their songs. XD) And I never thought I would say this but hell... I miss the old them. I've complained that they were childish and that they should grow up, but when they have... I somehow don't like it. I hate it in fact.

I guess you never know what you have until it's gone.

0 comments: