Happenings in Penang

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Listening to: Aku Scandal by Hujan
(Hujan's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/kugiranhujan ch-ch-check them out will ya?)
Mood: Lazy



Wow. There's actually something, or things, happening in Penang right now.

First up, one which most probably I'm going is the Ichibanzi 2008 happening at KDU college this Saturday and Sunday. I think I'm gonna go for the Saturday one.



Date: 7th & 8th June 2008 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 11.00am - 7.00pm (Saturday) 11.00am - 9.00pm (Sunday)
Venue: KDU Penang Campus
Entrance Fees: FREE!
Competition Fees: RM5
Booth Rental: RM30 (one day) RM50 (two days)
Booth rental covers both small sales and doujinshi booths.

Activities
- Game demos & competition
- Cosplay Competition
- Wasabi Eating Competition
- Art Competition
- Figurine Displays
- Costume & Prop Making demo!
- Doujinshi booths
- Song dedication booth
- ICHIbanzai'o8 Merchandise sale
- Garage sale
- Live Action Role Playing Game
- Cosplay Cafe & Bento Stall
- Food Carnival..and more!

For more info, head on out to http://www.ichibanzai.blogspot.com/

And omg garage sale!!! Garage sale!!!
And garage sale=cheap tshirts!!!
And I'm one hell of a sucker for cheap tshirts!!!
It's about time I got a hello kitty shirt already. =D I'm so happy already thinking about it!




And secondly, my friend sent me this on friendster. A gig at queens? 10 bucks? I'm not sure if I'm going then.
Maybe I'll go if someone fetches me there cause like I need to check out Forever21 anyways. Yes I know they are mega rip offs and they cost your left arm to buy a single shirt there but whatever, I'll check them out anyways. And yea this Youth4Youth thing, the 10 bucks you give will go to donation for those China/Myanmar (not sure) disaster victims.


0 comments: