*runs* NOO! I DONT WANNA BE IT!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gonna do a quickie before bed. And no. It's not explicit. =__= Tagged by you one and only JessiKok.

Tag 8 people in your links list at the end of the post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

* * *
1. What do you want the most now?
To read finish the book ginormously long and large books I've borrowed. The Host is like... LOOOOONGGGG.

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Psychologist! XD I'll mess people's brain's up more than they already are!

3. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot?
I'll get it back. BECAUSE I AM HUI MIN! =D

4. What are you afraid to lose now?
My candy. You know you want it.

5. Do you believe in being in love forever?
Love? wazzat?

6. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
SKITTLES! I LOVE YOU!
There. I said it.

7. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
Listen to A7X music or just plain metal rock or hard rock. Channel the sadness into angst and get some revenge.

8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Must allow me to sleep for 13 hours a day. Supply me with endless skittles and peppermint ice cream with oreos. And by the way must also do my homework.

9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who put me down or look down on me.

10. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
I still remember every single one of them. All the times and things we shared. =)

11. Do you believe in God?
I'm not even sure I believe in myself, so God's pretty hard to believe in. So I'm just sceptical.

12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Sleep.

13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
If they get me candy, yes.

14. What do you want your friends to be like?
Be themselves. Nothing more I could ask for.

15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
That someone you can call up at 3am just to rant about how bad your peanut butter sandwich is.

16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
My moodiness when someone is mean to me. I wish I was more thick skinned sometimes.

17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
Myself.

18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
Never, death is not an option. When their time has come, they will have to go.

19. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love?
Kill physically? No. FUCK YES I'LL KILL THEM. You know who you are! Break your damn fingers into 30 pieces and fed ex 'em to Jessie!
Mentally? DEFINITELY. =D

20. If you have a chance to change the past, what would you change?
I would take back the mean things I've said, and I would want 'em to know, I didn't really mean them. At all.


And to tag you all arseholes...


Susian
Laizhu
Hooi Ping
Vivi


Not enough ppl I know that blog... =___= Yeah I know. Sad. Not gonna spam their c box now. Damn lazy. Tomorrow spam like mad woman on crack. XD

0 comments: