Monday, June 16, 2008

Mood: Coffee craving
Listening to: When I Grow Up by Pussycat Dolls.










Starbucks should totally hire this dude. I would love a mona lisa on my latte! =D


And BLAHHH.
School started last week and I'm busy again so that's why I didn't bother to blog or watever that I usually do.
Updates on what happened for the past few weeks/days/watever:
Went to Ichibanzai!







Pretty fun. Not as many cosplayers or weird ppl as I expected but meh, it was pretty cool.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



And I also went to Seetha's sister's bday party. I was the only she invited that actually went. =_=
I should get paid.


Photobucket
Photobucket

The 1st pic is yummy. The 2nd is kinda... off. Sago is supposed to be transparent right? This one is black. O__o





MegaSuper: EXTREME by =GirlFlash on deviantART



And holy shit I found this game again! Susian sent it to me once and I sucked... but I still liked it anyways. =D

0 comments: