Life's randomness

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ooh! Jessie wrote a blogpost about me!

http://jessicakokshanhui.blogspot.com/2008/06/loh-hui-min.html

Someone actually cares about me and wrote stuff about me... T__T And I'm not even dying of cancer or some other terminal disease.
I'm not that bad a person after all! =D

And it's 8:40 am in the morning now. And no, I did not deliberately wake up at this ungodly hour this morning to do nothing on the screwed up internet. I only slept about 2 hours last night or so. Had a tummy ache and dizzy-ness.
So what does one do in the morning this early in the morning other than getting biten by mosquitoes?



1) Make coffee and milo! =D And no that's not a weird straw or something, that's my tea spoon. If I don't d





2)Make peanut butter jelly!



I suck at opening things... O__o And hmm... The table needs new mats. They're from Ikea! =D Don't really last long though, the colours fade way too fast.



Peanut butter! =D It's soooo smoooooth.






=___=" I'm so bored that I've resorted to taking pictures of my breakfast.

And going to hospital tomorrow. Fall already scabs! Is it that hard to freaking fall! FALL!

0 comments: