Kuppy kakes =D

Monday, June 2, 2008

Listening to: Girl Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae
Mood: Sugary


Damn. I've been making loads of posts lately.
That's a good sign! I think... Cause there are actually some things going on in my brain and it's actually put to kinda good use!

Found out about this online selling cupcake store and they are just adorable!

LOOKIE LOOKIE!!!











*droolz*
*droolz fall onto keyboard*
*kena electrocuted*

Eh.
These cupcakes are just sooo purdy man. If some crazy kind soul out there wanna get me some get me a ice cream and cake with domo-kun cupcake please! =D


Yeah, yeah, I know. DREAM ON. =(

These cupcakes are made by Cupcakes 4 You, and are available for pick up here:


And this is their website: http://cupcakes4you.blogspot.com/





And this is the price list (I think there are exceptions for the few special ones):








And there's this other one call Love A Cupcake.
Website is here: http://www.love-a-cupcake.blogspot.com/









These Valentine cupcakes are not available anymore I think, but whatever, they're some of the best.



Their cupcakes are really really cute too!
I'm not sure about the price but I think it's variable towards your budget.
You can pick the cupcakes up at Manila Place at Gurney Plaza.

0 comments: