Sunday, August 19, 2007

I finally have a real cellphone after about 5 months of not owning one. And it ain't half bad too. Sony Ericsson k610i.

The only thing is, when my mom gave it to me, it didn't have a SIM card.
...
A cellphone without a SIM card is like giving you a personally signed AFI album.
But with one flaw.
AFI's signatures are in invisible ink.

I knew that my mom was out to get my life.

Anyways, that doesn't matter now. I got my SIM card, and I'm happy.


Today was BB Founder's day. Had to sit in the church listening to the priest preach about Christianity for 3 hours or so. I won't really mind that actually, but I'm a Taoist, not a Chrsitian or Catholic.
And I was hungry the whole time. I didn't eat lunch because I ate breakfast late, and how was I to know that ceremony would be late for a whole hour. Thank goodness Theresa offered me her Oreos. I love them so much now.

I'm not sure I wanna go Prangin Mall tomorrow. Or hiking. I don't feel like hiking. BB had made me tired. I think I'll just sleep in. And...

There's no school for a week!!!

0 comments: