Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I've been so busy and lazy for the whole week. Is that actually humanly possible??!!

I'm going to lice/ice/watever is his name's house after dinner so I can go to Port Dickson. I do not know how the heck am I gonna survive there for 4 days with at least 50 religious people. I am not the most mannered person in the world. Actually, I think I'm the LEAST mannered person in the world.

And I just finished my cancer essay for English! Wooho~~~~~~` I wrote 982 words. 1000's the limit. Not bad, not bad at all. Actually it is quite bad, most of it is from reference to the internet. I didn't know there was so much crucial information on this sickness. And the origin of the name cancer. I didn't know that.

I still have about 20 pages of History folio thought. @_@
How on earth am I supposed to finish that in 2 hours. And I'm still blogging now. Gotta rest though, I've been doing my essay and researching for about 3 or 4 hours straight. With 15 minutes lunch break in the middle.


Life is so hectic even on the holidays.

0 comments: