Friday, August 3, 2007

Okay... I got the youth alive website wrong. Thanks to JooLing I can actually know what the real program is.


I don't have to learn how to be a pastor now... O_o

The program doesn't seem too bad, and seems kinda fun actually. The whole of Malaysia's gonna join in this program.
-----------------------

My Hair Before:



















































My Hair After:





























Hair is so hard to spike, I now appreciate guys who actually care to spike their hair.
You can't blame my hair for being hard to spike though, it's about 3 to 4 inches, and that's kinda long.





































And here's a random picture I took. I really like this pic. The cloth was originally a blue background and white stars. I put it behind my lamp and it was beautiful...



























I hate wiki upload, but it's the fastest one, so yeah.... The song's Time To Waste by Alkaline Trio. Really nice song, and it has a great piano intro.

0 comments: