COFFEE CHAM MILO. D=

Monday, June 2, 2008

Listening to: Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings.
Mood: Half dead.

O__O

This is my current facial expression.
And I'm currently having my 4th or maybe 5th cup of coffee cham milo (Java and chocolate) and omg.
I can't sleep.
It's 6:30am and I still can't sleep. I've been trying since midnight.


w n b d u i d c o a p d n w i y v n d f j s d f j s d f j k j f s j d f j s k l f j


GAH!
I love coffee but it just makes me suffer.
I'm sleepy but I feel so hyper active!
Oh God I think this is how drug addicts always feel... Poor them. =(


Picture by Hikarusan1993



Even though I'm typing out how bad it is, I'm actually sipping a cup of it right now...
D=
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever seen the morning 7am sky? Stars, moon, sun and everything all appear at the same time. =D
It's just so gorgeous.
I'll let the picture do the talking. I'm bad at words.


Photobucket

You can't really see the stars and the moon is blocked by the clouds so yeah, too bad for you.




0 comments: