Stress

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Listening to: 7 Things by Miley Cyrus
Mood: Sleepy and kinda... zoned out.

It's the weekend and I can't get enough sleep.
WTF.
I don't really mind if it's the weekdays, but on weekends and getting only about 5 hours of sleep is pretty shitty.

And what is the cause of it all?
1. Loud family.
2. Studies/work

=(

The loud family's gonna go away soon to their specific countries so that's okay, but the studies and work needs some studying and work to be done with.

I need to photoshop 2 pages for editorial board, maybe redo 2 pages of global warming that I previously did, and maybe redo one advertisement page. (Susian asked me to redo polaroids but my polaroid are fine so I don't know what to do even though I know that I need to do something. So, I'm not gonna do anything for the advertisement thingy until Susian screams at me.)

And I need to somehow put Susian's graffiti on a wall. Not studies/work but I just wanna try it out.
And RAWR! Techno-ey brushes for photoshop are hard to find. And I still don't know how to make nice columns, whenever I google 'photoshop column', all that comes up is some crappy magazine sites for photoshop. =___= I think the reason google's becoming crappy is cause Billy Gates stepped down. I miss that old dude already.

=(

I need chocolate. But my mom hid all of it. Yes, my mom somehow managed to hide about 3 tons of chocolate somewhere.

OMG. SO SLEEPY.

0 comments: