Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Listening to: Fa Ru Xue by Jay Chou
Mood: Contemplating-ey



*cries* Can't believe that after 7 damn years, Jay Chou still remains as amazing as ever. I still remember listening to him while doing my homework when I was just 8 years old. XD I loved listening to Ke Ai Nu Ren back then man. It was so damn sweet.



Well anyways, back to reality (oh there goes gravity! oops. Sorry for the ADD) ...

One of my life goals is to get dreadlocks. I was initially scared that I would have to shave bald to get rid of them when I wanted a job, but I struck gold yesterday when I found this.

Omg! A how to do dreads page!
And I just googled how to remove them and wahla! Just condition them and slowly comb them out!

And how do you wash your dreads?
You just wash them like washing normal hair! Just imagine you only have about 15 strands of hair and they're all like very very thick.

I could get it done for RM 230 somewhere in Bali or Bangkok.
Oh, and btw, one of my other life goals is to go Bangkok or just plain Thailand. I could buy cobra wine! I could get cheap hair extensions! I could see tranny hookers! I could get a plastic surgery nose for just RM300 or so! I could buy a cheap ass hamster and smuggle it back by stuffing it into my pants! (I would smuggle a hedgehog, but it's damn poke-y la)



"Oh hedgehogs selling for around 1000 baht ($48 sing), which our tour guide later informed us is expensive." -xiaxue

Expensive?! WTF. To get a hedgehog in Malaysia SMUGGLED it's already RM150 at least I think. And dammit la. 100 bucks or so damn cheap liao. =( I wantttttt~

And anyways, back to dreadlocks. The reason for wanting to do it is...
I wanna do as much weird shit as possible before I get a job and after I finish secondary school. Which is about 2 to 3 years? 2 to 3 years time to dye my hair 5 colours, get dreadlocks, lip ring, tattoo (hidden one of course since jobs don't really like permanent weirdness), travel to Bangkok, and volunteer at an asylum.

Wow. Dunno I can make it or not. But I wanna live life crazily la. And I can't do it now since secondary school rules damn tight, and finding a job means decency.

Wish me good luck in achieving weird life goals! =D



0 comments: