Friday, July 11, 2008

Listenin to: Super Honeymoon by Owl City
Mood: THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!
Currently reading: The Host by Stephenie Meyer






So this is what I do in tuition. O__o



Shhh. Don't tell my mom. =D



I failed the prefect interview.
=____=
They were just scared of me, that's all.
Cause if I was a prefect, the equation would be like this:
Prefect---> Head prefect---> Principle of school---> Prime minister of Malaysia---> The next Hitler---> WORLD DOMINATION!!!

And by then even Darth Vader and Lord Voldy would bow down to my awesome-ness.

=D
I am so proud of myself!




Well anyways, random piccies, again.

Photobucket


Yes I have the tendecy to make holes through my food.


Photobucket

The hamsters! Blindey ran away. =___=


Photobucket

My golden bunny with the ringing bell!



=D

Life is AWESOME.

0 comments: