Thursday, July 3, 2008

Prefect interview today.
Fine I guess, i'm just pissed over one fact:
almost all of them didn't smile at me and;
some didn't even bother looking up at me.

=___=
Kanasai. When I put in the effort to smile you friggin smile back la. Waste my 36 muscle energy nia. If I wanted to I could have just used 4 muscles to put up my middle finger.
Some smiled though, go you smilers! =D
I know it's just to intimidate me, but I wasn't scared, I was just kinda pissed.
They were like vampires man, I was happy when I went in and I kinda jumped a little too and smiled like I was on crack. When I came out I was like o____o. Suck the happiness outta me, they're like dementors.
Some of them looked like I just killed their favourite puppy or I owe them money like that.



And tomorrow is cross country! It reminds me of cross country with Jessy last year.
=( Cross country ain't that fun no more without her.
And my group be doing some 'save the earth, don't fart to avoid global warming' thing.

0 comments: