Friday, July 11, 2008

Tagged by yours truly Jessie Kok!

*RULE 1: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!


1. I LOVE screwing my hair. Well used to anyways, I'm too lazy now.
2. I am non-sensical sometimes. A LOT actually
3. I love reading. Yes. I love reading. Only fiction though. And I prefer it to be weird fiction i.e: Chuck Palahniuk, Roald Dahl.
4. If people don't talk to me for some time, I get a little sad.
5. I miss form 2.
6. I don't usually tell my troubles to people.
7. I like mash potatoes with my chips. And I love ice cream with fries.
8. I hate beer. I only like it with shandy.
9. OH GREAT SKIES OF UNICORNS! BRING ME MOAR SKITTLES!
10. My phone line's getting cut on the 18th! =(
11. I'm getting depressed nowadays because my aunt and uncle have moved into my room and I keep imagining that they're having sex on my bed. Eww. =___=
12. My mom's room SUCKS. The bed's as hard as rock and it's a sauna bed so it's as hard as my SHIT!
13. I wish i knew more new music like I used to.
14. I don't celebrate any festive days, only Chinese New Year. I don't even celebrate my birthday.
15. I like baking. But I suck at it and my mom is lazy to help me.

And I shall tag... NO ONE! =D Cause I'm lazy and I know others are lazy too.

0 comments: