Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1. The last person to tag you is?
-- Jesshhhiiieeee

2. Your relationship with him/her?
-- She is friend. I am friend. Together we are... FRIENDS! =D

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
-- 1. WHY ISN'T SHE ONLINE NOW?!
2. She's a great friend but in serious need of mental help
3. Skittle/candy buddy!
4. Fangirls big bang with me xD
5. umm... has gay brothers? O__o
I suck at explaining in words. >_>


4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
-- Being a friend. Actually not caring that im a pedophile/rapist/psychopath troubled soul is already amazing.

5. The most memorable words that he/she spoke to you?
-- Jesshhhieee: "When I get back I be gettin u SKITTLES!"
Retarded me: =D



6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will..
-- prefer tae. >_> Sorry but yeah. You'll be a great gf though! You won't cheat, that's for sure! Just not enough to replace those hot abs, amazing voice, ... *rambles on about the hotness that is tae*

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
-- AHHHHHHHHHH *closes ears* LALALALALALALALA NOT LISTENING TO YOU! LALALALALALALALA.

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
-- could she grow a dick?

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
-- LALALALALALALA NOT LISTENING TO YOU AGAIN.

10. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is...
-- somehow kidnap lezzy and get lezzy to have a boob tatt for her too.

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
-- umm... umm... JESHHIIEEE-ISH! =D

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
-- >_> I sometimes have my 'moods'.

13. The character for you for yourself is..
-- I don't get this sentence either. Wrong grammar. *SHUNS*

14. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
-- my 'moods' when I think the world is against me, and my tendency to study at 3am in the morning.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
-- MYSELF! I know tae wouldn't want anyone else. =D

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about him/her.
-- tae ish hawtt *droolz* lol but seriously, for everyone to care about me, they have the patience of God man. They're all amazing.

17. Ten people to tag.

1. Susian.
2. Hooi Ping
3. Lai Zhu
4. Saras
5. Vivian
6. Claire

7. Kelly
8. JESHIEE! (I know she tag me cant tag her back but PFFFT. LOH HUI MIN DOESN'T FOLLOW RULES! So yeah. Dont need to do it again though jessie)
9. DOMO! (>_> and for those who dont believe he exists, EFF YOU! He does exist! And he also comes as a pillow! =D)
10. Desiree



18. Who is number 2 having a relationship with ?
-- >_> Herself?

19. Is 3 a male or a female ?
-- alien.

20. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing ?
-- holy eff on a tree no way.

21. How about 5 and 8?
-- they'd be kinda cute togayther actually xD

22. What is number 1 studying about ?
-- everything that i am studying too.

23. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
-- Bad memory. Don't ask me.


24. Is number 4 single?
-- *shifty eyes* only she knows.

25. Say something about number 2?
-- SMART ASS.

0 comments: