Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Listening to: Until The End Of Time by Justin Timberlake and Beyonce.
Mood: Emotional.
Currently reading: Geography PMR reference book.

Ever had the feeling that the world is crashing down on you?

That the stress is too much?
And yet still not enough?

Wanna crash and burn?
Scream?
Shout?
Cry?

Dear God, do I wanna.












Maybe it's just hallucinations and illusions from too much coffee, studying, and not enough sleep. A part of me is worried I'll suck at every subject, and that my future will be burnt by it, and yet a part of me feels apathetic and wants to get drunk.


Why did God make our minds so complicated? Why couldn't he just make us like orangutans or dogs or zebras?
Wanna wake up? Then wake up. Wanna pee? Then pee. Wanna reproduce? Then reproduce.

But NOOOOOOOO. We just had to have the ability to think complicatedly and be filled to the brim with emotions. We couldn't be like the dogs and be pet and fed and take a shit when we want.

I wonder how the future's gonna be like. Our doomsday clock is ticking, and yet some of us are still fucking the clogs outta it like crazy.

Someone knock some sense into me please. I've been thinking too much lately.

0 comments: