Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's that time of the month again. =(
No la not PMS. =__=

It's the stress...
The 5 cups of coffee, no sleep, staying up all morning and night, and studying.
(That reminds me that I have to study Sejarah. But after opening one page of the textbook and seeing 'SULTAN MANSOR WHATEVER SHAH' I start to feel tulan and I suddenly have the want to puke.)

And how in the world am I supposed to concentrate?! There's a virus in my USB, cats are having sex, and making a lot of noise too, behind my house, my brother is a piss in the throat human who refuses to budge from the computer, and everyone in my family is framing me for all the unwashed cups in the house.

I NEVER USE THE RED CUPS!!! I ONLY USE THE GREEN AND WHITES ONES!!!

But NOOOOOO. Frame me will you just cause I'm the youngest of all you old hags.
-__-

Wa si bek bo syok.

0 comments: