Saturday, August 16, 2008

I have been tagged by your's truly Jessikok again for one of those thngys you call tags for filling up your time!


The Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions

Omg. I was annoyed with my own headphones, so I just simply plucked out the comp's headphones and connected with my music player and omg.
The sound is amazing compared to last time!!!
I think I shall steal my dad's headphones now. =D



1) How are you feeling today?
Song one
Unpretty by TLC. How right. *sighs*
Song two
Baby Just Say Goodnight by The Click Five. Now you mention it, I am actually feeling kinda sleepy now.


2) Will you get far in life?
Song one
Alone This Holiday by The Used. =( I don't wanna be aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Song two
Happy Ending by Mika. =) Now this is better.


3) What's your best friend's theme song?
Song One
These Walls by Teddy gaygirl Geiger. This is EVERYONE'S theme song man.
Song Two
Stuck in The Middle by Mika. Umm... I'm not sure.


4) What is the story of your life?
Song One
Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner by Fall Out Boy. Hmm. I guess I do feel like this sometimes.
Song Two
Stupid Shit by Girlicious. Umm... I think NOT.


5) What was/is high school like?
Song One
Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes. I got chokehold before, but I think not by cupid.
Song Two
Shimmer by Fuel. The good times usually shine the best. Too bad they fade though.


6) How can you get ahead with life?
Song One
Here In Your Arms by Hellogoodbye. Makes no sense but WATEVER! All I know is it's a rad song. *shakes head*
Song Two
Escape by Enrique Iglesias. Yeah. I can never escape.


7) What’s the best thing about your friends?
Song One
Pardon Me by Incubus. Yeah totally. Pardon me. Make no sense again. >_>
Song Two
Hero by Enrique Iglesias. They SAVEDDDD MEEEEEEE! :D


8) Describe your grandparents.
Song One
Slow Me Down by Emmy Rossum. They're kinda... dead. 3 of them only anyways. O__o Hmm.
Song Two
Do You Know By Enrique Iglesias. Do I know? No I don't know. They like Ping Pong? And why does Enrique turn up so much anyways?


9) How's your life going?
Song One
See You Again by Miley Cyrus. I wanna see Jessica you bitch of a China! GIVE US OUR JESSIE BACK! LEAVE JESSIE ALONE!!! *insert chris crocker scream and cries here*
Song Two
Elevator by Flo Rida and Timbaland. I wonder if it's going upppppppp or downnnnnnn.


10) What will be played at my funeral?
Song One
Hollywood's Not America by Ferras. I DO NOT LIVE IN AMERICA. O_o
Song Two
The River by Good Charlotte. Yeah. My death will be rockin'.


11) Will you have a happy life?
Song One
Intuition by Jewel. I always do follow it. Brings me weird outcomes though.
Song Two
We Break The Dawn by Michelle Williams. Staying up til morning makes me happy, so I guess I should have a happy life.


12) What do your friends really think of you?
Song One
Better Days by Goo Goo Dolls. I could definitely do better than I'm currently doing? o_o
Song Two
Shawty Get Loose by Lil' Mama and Chris Brown and T-Pain. I should hang loose a lil' more?


13) Do people secretly lust after you?
Song One
Last Resort by Papa Roach. =__= I'm a last resort. Wow. Thanks.
Song Two
Easy by Paula Deanda. I dont get it.


14) How can you make yourself happy?
Song One
Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake. Cry and kill trees? =__=
Song Two
Breaking Free by Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. I'm SOARINNN I'm FLYINNN~ Shit. The whole world knows I have this song in my folder now and I secretly listen to it. =__=


15) What should you do with your life?
Song One
Everything by Michael Buble. =D Yeah I should totally do anything and everything that comes into our mind.
Song Two
Feel Good Inc. by The Gorillaz. Feel good by smoking pot? Yeah totally. riteeee. =__= (The song's abt drugs btw)


16) Will you ever have children?
Song One
The Future Freaks Me Out by Motion City Soundtrack. Yes. I'm afraid of little children. FUCK CHILDREN. Ooooops. You didn't hear me say that.
Song Two
Vacation by Simple Plan. Yes. Vacation=Good. Children=Bad.


17) What song would you strip to?
Song One
Forever In Love by Kenny G. I'll expect everyone to fall asleep actually. =__= My aunt's song. Not mine.
Song Two
Pachelbel's Canon in D. WTF.


18) What does your mom think of you?
Song One
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth by Jet. Kinda makes sense actually cause I always say 'Mommmmmmmmyy can gimme $$$$$ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'
Song Two
God is A Girl by Groove Coverage. MY MOM'S LESBO?! O__o


19)What is your deep, dark secret?
Song One
Please Remember by Leann Rimes. Yeah I know I'm forgetful.
Song Two
Sex On The Beach by Venga Boys. >_> Last time I checked I was still a virgin.


20) What is your enemy's theme song?
Song One
Get The Girl by +44. FYI I kinda like this song. O__o
Song Two
Brown Eyes by Destiny's Child. Interesting. I know my enemies have brown eyes. =__=


21) Whats your personality like?
Song One
Stickwitu by The Pussycat Dolls. I'm stickeeehhh?
Song Two
Change Your Mind by The All American Rejects. Yes I am fickle minded. Now leave me alone.


22) What will be played at your wedding?
Song One
Lost Without You by Delta Goodrem. Good song =D
Song Two
Tell Me Baby by Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I LOVE THIS SONG. IT IS FUNKEH. :D





I don't get this tag game but meh. It filled my time! =D

0 comments: