Friday, August 22, 2008

Listening to: She Left Me by Go:Audio.

Mood: Miserable/fucked up.
Currently reading: My history hand. =___=








OOH LOOKIE PRETTY LIGHTS! O_O





And omg there was this dude that drowned while water skiing a few days ago, and he has like a freaking helicopter searching for his dead corpse. I want a helicopter searching for my corpse too when I die! And the reason for his death was cause he was a stubborn ass who didn't want to wear one of those jacket floats.


Try to spot the helicopter. Kinda tiny I know.





And another tag to fill my never ending time. Tagged by JessicaKOK.
1.what is your fav chocolate?
- Orange dark chocolate! And the truffles come in second.

2.what is your 3 fav colour?
- Shit green, black, gold.

3.who is the last person u talked to?
- Myself? O__o I'm not really a social person.

4.who is the last person u msged?
- Seetha. >_> Yesh I know, weird.

5.who was the first person u talked to when u woke up today?
- My sejarah reference book.

6.who is the first person u msged when u woke up today?
- Joo Ling

7.how many msges u recieved when u woke up today?
- 1. =D Better than nothing.

8.who msged you when u woke up today?
- Joo Ling

9.who do u wanna talk to now?
- The education minister. The macibai is gonna kena one day.

10.who do u wanna see right now?
- Education Minister.

11.why do u wanna see that person now?
- So I can cut his balls off talk to him nicely and change the education settings of Malaysia.

12.what relationship are u with that person u wanna see now?
- Me? Slave. Him? Satan.

13.if u could hug someone now. who will it be?
- A pmr cert saying how I miraculously got 8 A's. So I can shove into parents' faces to make them STFU. >_> But quite impossible though. 7 maybe. xD

14.what are u doing now?
- Doing his taggie. And trying to think about Sejarah.

15.what colour shirt are u wearing now?
- Not wearing one. Yellow/orange/white tie dyed.

16.are u attached?
- Attached to my history reference book? Yeah. And it's quite annoying.

17.anyone u like?
- NO. Hate the world now. Especially that kanasai macibai. Sorry.

18.who do u like?
- Myself?

19.what phone are u using?
- Sonny Ericsson K610i. It has the crappiest camera EVER. But I feel attached to it in a weird way.

20.how much money do u have in ur wallet now?
- *opens wallet* *moth and dust flies out* Umm... I don't think much.

21.what do u love looking at?
- The computer screen.

22.who is the last guy u hugged?
- Dont remember. >__> Must've been damn long time ago.

23.if u can choose to do something now. what would u do?
- STUDY FINISH FUCKING HISTORY. I STILL GOT 20 CHAPTERS.

24.how are u feeling now?
- Fucked up.

25.if u can turn back time 3 times. where will it be?
- 3 times? I would go to the time when stupid Melaka kings were still around and I would bitch slap them soooo hard they would cry to get their balls chopped off and dying instead of being slapped by yours truly.

26.who/what are u thinking of?
- Sultan Abdul Jalil Riayat Shah. ALL OF THEM. ALL FRIGGIN 10 OF THEM.

27.what is the 3 things u want to forget?
- 1. There are at least 10 Sultan Abdul Jalil's in chapter 7 of form 1 history.
2. I still got edi board stuff.
3. Trials are in 3 days.

28.who makes u happy?
- Myself.

29.what is next to you?
- A wall.

30.last show u watched?
- Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. Yeah I know. Weird choice of a morning movie.

31.how many people are u talking to now?
- To the stupid Sultan Abdul Jalil's.

32.if u can change something in ur life.. what will it be?
- Give me more time please. Another week of holidays. PLEASE.

33.do u have pets?
- 3 dogs.

34.what do u feel like eating now?
- Soy milk. My mom refuses to buy somemore cause I just drank 3 cartons. =__=

35.who are the 7 people u tag?
- 1. Anyone
2. Who
3. Reads
4. This
5. Damn
6.Thing-a-
7. Ma-jig

0 comments: