To update or not to update. It seems not to be a question.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Listening to- Love by Matt White
Currently reading- Gossip Girl: You Know You Love Me

Current mood- Sleepy, but gotta study


It has been 500 million centuries since I've updated my blog, I swear I can see cobwebs on my keyboard or something. Gonna do some brief updates and shizz.



1) So first, the video from KAMI:





Wasn't 10 outta 10 but it was a pretty good 7 outta 10 for me. Maybe that's cause I didnt get to see One Bucks Short cause I had tuition. >_> Seetha got to see them. With Estrella. Lucky bitch.

2) Geography JPN exam.
One more week! AHHHHHHHH! 20 more chapters to study. X_x

3) Dj Tiesto
I have found a new love, TRANCE! =D Well some anyways, it's like drug addict head banging music, but whatever, it's awesome, especially trance by Tiesto.

4) KH accounts
OMG OH SHIT OH SHIT I DUNO HOW TO DO BUT LIKE OMG NID PASS UP TMR WAT TO DO NOW OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Macao hai. Damn u stupid Pn ro*toottoottoot* cibai ugly ass red lipstick makeup too. =__= Not her fault but whatever I need someone to blame.

5) Oh choir...
... has been taking up so much of my time! I'd rather be in class listening to Mr.Ng ramble about inequalities.

6) umm... i duno?
About to be updated later. Maybe. Maybe not. Whatever.

0 comments: