Interior designs

Saturday, August 16, 2008



"Whether you broke or rich you gotta get biz
Havin' money's not everything, not havin' it is."
-Kanye West "Good Life"






Listening to: Good Life by Kanye West
Currently reading: Sejarah PMR reference book
Mood: BLAH.






Was randomly surfing for more bullshit from the internet to stuff into my already shit filled brain, and wahla! I struck gold and found cool interior design stuff.





Who doesn't need a pink faucet and sink?






Why settle for a normal shower, when your can bathe under green glowing water eh? (Illuminated by light, don't you dare think it's some kryptonite or something from batman =__=)









Humping USB dog. Each dog is about 2.25" tall and requires USB power to get turned on. lol. Humps the USB port when connected. I want one! XD







Dot-S Legend of Zelda Pixel Diorama. You can customise your own image or statement. I think a 'GET THE EFF OUTTA MY ROOM' message should come in handy.





I should totally get this for my dad for his next birthday or something.



A BLOCK of a lamp. Have I told you lately how much I love the geeks who made this stuff?






GASP! It's my dream clock! I'VE DREAMT OF THIS BABY IN MY SLEEP BEFORE!







The best doorbell EVAR. The pianobell!







Who needs gatorade when you've got Mojo?







The perfect bookshelf for me. =)

Gahhh I wish I could move house as fast as possible now so I can have a new room. My current room is sooo *yawn* boring.

0 comments: